How many DIYers does it take to change a microwave light bulb?
Thankfully, we've made this an easy one for you. With a quick 3 minute step-by-step video to show you how to replace a microwave light bulb, you will find no reason to procrastinate changing the little under the microwave light.
Here at Pandoras OEM, we are excited to shed some light on Kananuo LED Appliance Bulbs because they will be your new favorite when needing to change out appliance bulbs!
Why are Kakanuo LED Bulbs so awesome?
- On average (and depending on what style you get) they use only 4 watts of energy compared to 30-40 watts of a factory bulb!
- They last 10 times longer than traditional bulbs
- They COST THE SAME as factory bulbs
- They are recyclable
- For the life of just one bulb, you save an average of $9 per year in energy costs
- They can be used to replace outside lights on multiple types of appliances
- They are a universal LED bulb, so they work on all major brands
So these Kakanuo LED bulbs are a no-brainer, right? Here is a 3 minute video on "How to replace a microwave light bulb" that we created to show you just how easy it is to do it yourself.
Alrighty, we hope you found this tutorial helpful. Let us know how the process goes for you if you try this at home!
Feel free to Pin This Image to your Pinterest boards to save this blog post.